Saturday, December 22, 2012

O Tannenbaum








 
There've been no updates because I've been much too busy doing all of my merry making! Between shifts at work, I've been creating holiday wreaths, making cookies, watching my favourite Christmas movies, wrapping presents, writing Christmas cards, sewing a Christmas dress, and who even knows what else! It's a busy time of year, but my favourite. I promise an update soon & I hope that everyone is keeping busy! What're your Christmas traditions?

3 comments:

MILEX said...

fab!

Anonymous said...

This brought the best Christmas smile to my face :) Thanks for your cheer :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Check out my Jose Eber......GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Priya said...

You always seem to have the best collection of images for any given event! Love these cool vintage Christmas trees. My Christmas includes some weird family traditions that no one else seems to do like hiking, Indian food, Secret Santas, etc. Merry Christmas Chloe! Hope you have a lovely one!

perfectly priya